24 CFR 108.35 Complaints

Next | Previous | Index

Individuals and private and public entities may file complaints alleging violations of the AFHM regulations or an approved AFHM plan with any HUD Area Office, HUD Regional Office, or with the Assistant Secretary for FH&EO. Complaints will be referred to the Director of the Office of Regional FH&EO. Where there is an allegation of a violation of title VIII the complaint also will be processed under part 105.